Monday, November 07, 2005

My first post!

Welcome to my blog! I've been wanting one for a long time, but was torn about which service to use - this one or LJ. But I've decided to go with Blogger - I love their look.

The meaning behind my name? Well, in many ways, I'm a stranger in an even stranger land. I was born and raised in New England, yet now find myself a Yankee in the Deep South. I'm very much a blue in this red state. I love the Red Sox, yet I'm stuck here in the midst of Atlanta Braves territory.

I've really enjoyed the Blogs I've been reading this past year - especially all the Red Sox sites. After two decades of being alone in my RS obsession, I've really reconnected with RS Nation - and it's my fellow bloggers who've made me feel connected. I hope I can help out some other foreigners!

Well, much more later!