Friday, October 17, 2008

Wow.

Photo by Elsa

Wow. Simply wow. What a game. I have to admit, I shut off the computer and crawled into bed at the top of the 6th. I just felt that the Sox' bag of magic tricks was empty. And then came the bottom of the 7th. Before you knew it - it was tied 7-7 in the bottom of the 8th. That's when I knew we were going to pull this one out.

Unbelievable.

Plenty of time later to think about games 6 and 7. Now, I'm just going to watch a lot of SportsCenter and listen to the experts backpedal on their predictions of the Red Sox' demise. And enjoy every freakin' minute!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tex said...

you shoulda stayed up. it was jawdropping good

9:43 PM  
Blogger Ted D said...

As much as I love Tex, jawdropping doesn't begin to cover it.

It was EPIC.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I DID stay up!! I was just cowering in bed!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home