Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sox fans forever - The Boston Globe

Okay, I admit to being an obsessive planner. When I travel, I like to have a general itinerary prepared ahead of time for each day of the trip. When I head out for errands, I have a list of not only what I need, but the order in which I will hit each store. Part of it is trying to be efficient, part of it is a control issue.

So, it's only natural I sometimes think ahead to the plans and itinerary for my final trip. And when I came across this in the Boston Globe - well, you know this is now on the top of list!




Posted using ShareThis

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger HorshamScouse said...

That's freakin' amazing, Beth.
I think I'd settle for having my ashes scattered at Fenway.

Or possibly:

'Take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn'.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Before he went nuts, I used to say I wanted my ashes thrown in Mel Gibson's face...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Ted D said...

Beth, that is awesome. I wonder if Ang would go for this....

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home