Monday, February 15, 2010

Adventures in Cooking - Part 3

Continuing with my cooking-fest, I've had this recipe for a while. A friend made it for a Christmas party I went to last December, and I've been itching to try it. So this past Sunday was rainy and oh-so-cold, and seemed a perfect time for some comfort food.

The recipe is for "Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin," and it was incredibly easy and good. You just put a rub on the pork, let it marinade for a while, then put it in a baking bag and roast for a while. I did make a few adaptations - I used a 1 1/2 pound tenderloin; I baked it for an extra 20 minutes to get it to the correct internal temperature.

The results? An easy, delicious entree - elegant, too, so it would be perfect for company.



And looking forward to a nice sandwich for lunch tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home