Sunday, March 05, 2006

9:40 update

Don't know if I'll make it to the end!

Scorecard: 5/11 These obscure categories are killing me!

Yet another long montage/salute. Padding the broadcast again...If I ran the show - only the major awards during the broadcast. I'm sure the doumentarians and animators and art directors would pitch a fit, but I bet the ratings would skyrocket.

Also, let the President of the Academy address the audience before going on the air... "State of the Heart technology" -

Salma Hyack - great dress and great color - a rich blue.

1 Comments:

Blogger sittingstill said...

The secret to my Oscar pool success lies in the minor categories. ^_^

I was 18 for 24 last night; I missed on Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor AND Actress, Original Song, Cinematography, and Animated Short Film. Needless to say I kicked butt on the obscurities...!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home