Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Happy Saturday

Now this was a welcome sight on boston.com this morning! (Globe photo by Barry Chin) And this from Nick Cafardo:

Curt Schilling was thrilled with his outing against BC today: four innings, one hit, no walks, three strikeouts.

"If I thought about how I felt last year in my best start and ranked it, today was in a different stratosphere from a physical standpoint as far as how I felt compared to any time, at any point last year," said Schilling after the game.

And we're thrilled too! He goes on to say:

"I think I can be better than I was in 2004 simply because I have 2004 to use as an experience," he said. ''I'm a year smarter on the hitters in this league, a year smarter on the rigors of pitching in the American League as opposed to the National League, so I don't go into any situation looking to duplicate something I've already done. I'm trying to do something I've never done before."

Now that's news to gladden my heart.

And this is even better: Saturday. 1 pm. NESN. Red Sox Baseball. Remy. I'm soaring!

And Alligator Button has the broadcast schedules for the rest of ST...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home