Saturday, February 25, 2006

July 30th - Red Sox vs. Angels

Yeah baby!
I'll be right up there in the Green Monster seats!! Got thru this morning - after one little snafu. I got thru the VWR right away, then couldn't get logged in. After ten minutes of futility, I realized you had to put in your password and then your user name. Doh! So we're in Section 10 - to the right of the light, in the third row. Really wanted the front row(and probably would have had them if I'd been more alert on that sign-in), but... I am SSOO excited!!
There we are section 10 on the right!

2 Comments:

Blogger sittingstill said...

Congratulations!

I'm in Grandstand 16--bet I can get a picture of you with the zoom lens!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

That would be very cool! I'm taking my sister and her two boys - I think she's more excited than them. Her husband and youngest son are going to come, and scalp some tickets. Then we'll probably trade off a bit.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home