Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dice-K the day after

So last night we finally got the chance to see Dice-K Matsuzaka in action. And although he gave up a double on the first pitch, that seemed to settle him down. 25 pitches in two innings, 19 for strikes. Definitely a good start - and now we need to see more. I like what one pundit said - he wasn't electric, but that'll come. (On the even more exciting note, the same reporter said that Beckett had been electric on Thursday!)

NESN was broadcasting today's game, but the wonderful DirectTV has blacked it out. Good Lord...

My Red Sox road trip is now set. Got my tickets to the Mariners' games today - some pretty good ones, I think. Behind the plate or the visitor's dugout. My travel buddy got the Braves' tickets this week, and hopefully my Padres connection will have those for us. Wow - is that not cool? Ten days on the road with the Sox!!

ETA: Isn't Dice's mitt cool?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home