Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happily back at the Trop


So, the Sox made it back to the Trop for game 6. Back under the catwalks and the crooked dome - under the big top. They may have "Big Lame" James going for them, but we've got Beckett. And at the risk of calling down the jinxes, I've got a really good feeling about Josh tonight. I think he's going to step it up a notch, and rain down pain on the Rays. As Picard would say, "Make it so"

Now I've got a big decision to make. Thursday night, I shut off my computer and watched the game from bed starting in the 6th. Then came the big turnaround. So here's my dilemma: do I do the same tonight? Maybe, I'll play it by ear and see how it's going...then go to that fallback position if necessary. It KILLS me to miss the patter on SG!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

Beth, you were dead on; Beckett was HUGE last night.

It's still almost 5 hour away and I'm so antsy I can't sit still!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home