Thursday, January 12, 2006

My cowboy has a home

I know - 3rd post of the day! But I had to share this exciting bit of news, via Boston.com
Free agent first baseman Kevin Millar has reached a tentative agreement on a one-year contract with the Baltimore Orioles.
Millar and the Orioles on Thursday neared finalization of the deal, according to a team official who requested anonymity because the former Boston Red Sox star has not yet taken a physical. The exam, which was expected to take place Thursday, was the only remaining step in the process.

I am going to be taking SUCH full advantage of my MLB Extra Innings package this year! Now I've got to follow San Diego (yeah Mark & Doug); Los Angeles (D-Lowe! Buelly!); Orioles (Kevvy); and of course the Sox! I hope no one else gets dealt - I will never be able to leave the house from April 2nd until October 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home