Sunday, January 01, 2006

Starting the New Year right

I actually went to the mall this morning at 8:30 am- long before their opening time of noon (love those Blue Laws). I walked over 3 miles - yeah! It felt great - and psychologically it was a boost to feel like you're finally doing SOMETHING right!

And to further get me going: I have to lead a Weight Watcher's meeting at 10 am tomorow morning. One part I dread about it: the staff has to weigh once a month, at the first meeting we work in the month. That means I'm supposed to weight tomorrow morning. I totally dread it!! The one good thing is that it's first thing in the morning, when you tend to weigh less. But it'll be gruesome.

On a positive note: I am totally in love with my new iPod Shuffle! I've been staying up way too late every night, loading songs from my cd collection. It is VERY cool!! I'll probably end up upgrading to the Nano at some point - but this has 1 GB and holds 240 songs. That should keep me going for a while.