Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I love you Tom


This makes me love Tom Brady even more. (From MLive via Deadspin) :
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who starred at the University of Michigan, was asked why he believed the Wolverines -- and not Florida -- should be playing Ohio State for the national championship. Brady didn't pull any punches.

"Anyone who has seen (Florida) play realizes it is a no-brainer. Florida is not very good. I watched that game (Saturday) night and that other (Arkansas) quarterback completed like three passes the week before. They have 18 guys out there throwing passes for Arkansas," Brady said.

When a reporter countered that Michigan already had its shot at beating the Buckeyes, Brady said, "But that's not the way the BCS works. It is supposed to be the two best teams in college football. I would vote for Michigan to play Ohio State if I had a vote."

And let me say about all this talk that the SEC is the strongest conference, etc. - I've lived in SEC country for 20 years, and I still think the Big Ten is the best! And come January 8th, when Ohio State butchers Florida, I finally won't have to hear any more talk about that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home