Sunday, April 01, 2007

Less than 24 hours

So, only 24 hours until the Red Sox open the season. Yeah! In honor of the upcoming season, I spent some time cleaning up all my photo files. Here's one I'd forgotten about - from People En Espanol's 2005 sexiest people issue--
When I scanned that picture a year ago, Mike Lowell was a HUGE question mark. We all felt that the Sox had been forced to take him in the Beckett deal. Little did we know that he would rebound and become an anchor for this team. He's become a real leader on and off the field - man, some of his plays at 3rd last year were awesome! I hope for more this year.

So, tomorrow at 4:05 on NEST (I hope that it's not blacked out!) and ESPN, we'll get the season opener, featuring this guy...
I'm hoping for some cool blog entries tomorrow after the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home