Saturday, August 09, 2008

Some pics....

A few photos from my New England trip:

I like to think of this one as the past intersecting with the present.



The view at the North Bridge, Concord.


As much as I love photographing the team, when I'm at Fenway, it's hard not to take tons of pictures of the park. It's so beautiful - what an incredible view. This one from the State Street Pavilion seats - RS vs. Yankees, 7/25/08


The iconic Citgo sign


The Bull Pen Band trying to help get the rally started. Cyn wondered, when do they practice?



One of my favorite subjects - Mike Lowell.

I'm sure I'll post more later, but here's a few to wet the appetite!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger beckperson said...

Good pics, Beth. How did you manage to visit without us catching up with you?

I'll be anxious to hear more about the Gropius House. Never even knew about it. :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Actually, I was there for Doverpalooza! Sorry I missed you while I was up there!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ted D said...

Beth, great pics. The one from the Pavillion seats is fantastic.

You have to try to make it next year for TedaTomaTexapalooza.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ted, I will make EVERY effort to be there. I hate to miss such a legendary palooza!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Ted D said...

You gotta be there, Beth!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home