Friday, December 05, 2008

For my Christmas list?

Well, yes, you can get ANYTHING on eBay. For example, you can bid on the above item. They are described as "2008 John Farrell Game Worn Spandex.

Those of you who know me know that I harbor a not-secret crush on the Red Sox' pitching coach, John Farrell. He is one of my favorite subjects to photograph. Sigh.

But, I mean, seriously. What would I do with these?? Wear them around the house? (eww) Sleep with them like a teddy bear? Have them framed in a shadow box along with an assortment of photos I've taken of him? And it raises the question: who DOES buy something like this? Last year, there were many pairs of undies and socks worn by the 2007 World Champion team members. And they sold, at some pretty high prices.

Just another side to fandom, I guess

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home