Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

I finally put up my Christmas tree yesterday - this is probably the latest I've ever done it. With Thanksgiving coming so late, and a full plate of other stuff to do - well, Christmas just seems to have crept up on me this year. A friend even suggested I skip the tree this year - but no way! I love getting out all the ornaments - I've been collecting them for years, and each seems to hold a wonderful memory. Like the one above - Santa knows that's my wish EVERY year!

And this one is, of course, especially important:

It's held the place of honor at the top of the tree for two years now. I had hoped to add a similar one this year - but, oh well, the 2009 season is getting close!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

Beth, I've got all my Red Sox ornaments at the top of the tree. Not out of any certain order, just by sheer survival. Anything 3 feet and down is subject to destruction.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home