Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cover Boys

Time for the spring baseball preview issue of SI - and here's a preview of the fold-out cover. How cool to see 2 Sox and no Yanks! I just hope Jacoby & Clay can avoid the SI Cover Jinx!

Sox lost their second game in Japan this morning. The offense looked weak - made the As starting pitcher Harden look like a Cy Young winner. Manny did hit a homerun - I believe it's his 491st career HR.

Right after the game, the Sox jumped on their charter plane and began the journey back to America. They should arrive in LA tonight. Thursday they'll hold optional workouts as the guys try to reset their body clocks. Then they play three games vs. the Dodgers. The Friday and Sunday games aren't televised - yeah mlb.com GameDay Audio - but Saturday night's game is on NESN.

It is on!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

Beth, I should get mine tomorrow and already have a spot on the wall in the office for it.

I could have swore I saw where all 3 games were on NESN, but I'll take one.

I'm very glad the boys are coming home; this has been different but I'm ready for the season to get underway.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home