Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Captain

Yes, today is Jason Varitek's birthday. Happy Day, Capn. These are some of my favorite shots of him!

Yes, we all miss Millar. This was during the filming of their "Queer Eye" special.


An all time favorite photo for most Red Sox fans. Tek shows ARod what the inside of his mitt looks like. Hmmm, foreshadowing for this week's series vs. the Yanks?

No commentary needed. A great moment and a great ***

So, happy day. One of the greatest signs I ever saw hoisted at Fenway said:
Captain Kangaroo
Captain Morgan
Captain Crunch
Captain Varitek...

My 4 favorite captains

And even though you can't catch his knuckleball, I'm sure Tim Wakefield says Happy Birthday too!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

The Captain is one year younger than me.

Crap.

That picture with Millar makes me laugh every time, Beth. :)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home