Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lazy Sunday (& Sat. & Fri...)

Yes, I've been an idle blogger. I keep thinking I'll post a bunch of my Baltimore pics - as well as a trip report - but I can't get it together. And now I'm packing for another RS road trip - this time to Cincinnati!

Yes, I'll be at Great American Ball Park for the Reds-Red Sox series - Friday thru Sunday. I've never been to that park, so I'm psyched to see it - and see some friends who live in the area. I'm meeting up with my favorite baseball traveling pal, Kelly - as well as another SGer, Becks.

Good times, folks, good times!

(And there's no game tomorrow night - and nothing good on tv - so I'll TRY to post some stuff tomorrow!)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

No game tomorrow?

I haz a sad.

Can't wait to hear about "The Angels" trip to Cincy!

1:08 PM  
Blogger HorshamScouse said...

Need your Balmer pics and pics from Cincy too.
Sorry Bosley has to be upside down taking care of business in NZ :)

1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
adidas tubular
adidas online shop
michael jordan shoes
roshe shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
authentic jordans
hermes belts
http://www.kobebasketballshoes.us.com

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home