Friday, August 15, 2008

Ten things I like beginning with the letter....

Rain delay fun! Kelly gave me this challenge: name 10 things I like with the letter F:

Okay here we go:

1. Friends - like sittingstill, of course! Seriousl
y, having friends near and far is all kinds of awesome

2. Food - yes, that's why I'm a lifetime member of Weight Watchers! Here's a memorable meal from Safeco Field in Seattle:

3. F**K - the most versatile word in our lexicon. Verb, noun, adjective...

4. Foreign travel - where in the world is Beth? Often a good question. Next up, I think, is Ireland


5. Felines - nothing like a big, fat, purry lump next to you in bed!


6. Fisk - Carlton Fisk, my girlhood idol. Sigh....

7. Freedom - hokey, yes, but I love having the freedom to do what I want. Travel, ogle Ellsbury & Lowell...you get the picture

8. Francona - only the best manager we've had in a long while. I just hope his health continues to be good.


9. Fun - well, who doesn't like fun?! It's easy to dwell on the bad - I'd rather laugh and have a good time.


10. Fenway - well, that goes without saying doesn't it?! Only the bestest place in the world to watch a game and experience baseball in it's purest form.


If you'd like to play, ask in the comments and I'll give you a letter!

Labels: