Saturday, July 04, 2009

A perfect antidote


Yes, the past two games have been teh suck. Losing two - at home - to the Seattle Mariners is hard to swallow. Especially since we had MANY opportunities to score and to win - opportunities that we couldn't seem to cash in on. And the idea of being swept by the M's AT HOME???

But I found the perfect antidote. In cleaning out some of the stuff I've saved on my dvr, I came across that glorious day in April 2008, when the 2007 World Champions were saluted at Fenway Park. To see our boys collecting their second - or first! - World Series ring = awesome! To see Bill Buckner's reception at Fenway after years of being made the scapegoat = priceless!

It reminds me to keep the faith!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

The fair is being kept in NC, Beth.

Tomorrow is a new day.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home