Thursday, June 15, 2006

Photos....

While looking for a picture of that poor boy that Ozzie Guillen made cry last night, I came across these pics (via ESPN MLB Photo Wire) --
Manny DC - after he pitched a grand slam. (Photo by Jim Mone). Poor Manny. But I wish he'd grow his hair back!


(Photo by Nathan Denette) Rodrigo Lopez having a rough night.


Photo by Brian Kersey. I guess even aces have to scratch their heads and wonder what when wrong. (Greg Maddux)


I think this photo of Matt Diaz is cool. Check out the player jumping over him - all you see are the spikes. Photo by Alan Diaz - no relation, I assume?

I love this caption to the bench clearer in NY last night: "New York Yankee Jorge Posada consoles Cleveland Indians' Eduardo Perez..." Consoles?? Photo by Frank Franklin II


Looks like Millar not having a good night. Photo by Nathan Denette.


Wahoo!! Two-run homer for my Mark! The curls are definitely back..Photo by Lenny Ignielzi

*****
I'm going to pretend that last night's game didn't really happen. When the play of the game is the RS batboy tackling a drunken fan, it's a rough outing. Our Pitching is pathetic, pitiful, scarily so. I hope Theo is on the phone trying to make some deals. We need help. And I'm concerned about this weekend series in Atlanta. Talk about a match up of the pitifuls. This could be a lose-lose proposition - since Atlanta (and their pitching) look like they're in as bad shape as up. Might be a lot of balls leaving the Park - which is cool, since my Saturday seats are right out in the outfield!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home