Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back at last

Okay, when I said "sporadic" updates, I guess I should have said NO updates! I got busy - details will eventually follow - and when I did manage to get online, it was just to check email. Oh well.

As I say, details will follow. But in a nutshell, I had a great vacation! I went to Camden Yards for the first time, I spent a week at a seminar at the Mark Twain House in Hartford (cool!), a week on Block Island (awesome!), and week in Boston. During the latter period, I had two dreams come true: I sat in the Monster seats for one game and I saw David Ortiz hit a three-run, walk off homer! I also took tons of pictures with my new camera (which I love, although I'm still learning how to use it!). (oh, and Josh Beckett stood next to me in a restaurant!)

But for now let me just say, I love this guy!
(AP Photo by Winslow Towson - I want his job and his camera)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home