Sunday, August 20, 2006

A new day!

I prefer to believe that the lasat two days were part of some kind of weird dream. I refuse to believe that the Sox lost both ends of a doubleheader, and the next day's follow-up. I refuse to believe that the season is over. Hey, there's alot of baseball left to play.

Yes, the Yankees have an easier schedule down the stretch. Yes, there's a chance we could end Monday afternoon 6 1/2 games behind in the AL East. Do I believe this WILL happen? NO!! Not with Mr. Curt on the hill tonight. There's no way we can get beaten down AGAIN tonight....And yet, the last ESPN Sunday night game featuring Curt was the game for which I was in the Monster Seats. And he gave up three homers in ONE inning!

No, I refuse to be negative. WE WILL WIN!! We have to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home