Tuesday, May 08, 2007

On to Toronto

Tonight, the Sox are in Toronto for a three game set. As I write, they're up 8-1, top of the 7th - and Beckett is looking ggoooodd! 74 pitches, 1 run, 4 hits and 4 Ks. Four home runs in the game. This is the last visit to Toronto until September - weird that we've already played there twice in this young season.

I'm torn right now in my television viewing habits. I want to watch baseball every night - it is ssoo addictive! - but all of my regular programs are wrapping up for the year. Like, tonight. Do I watch the Red Sox game - or the penultimate episode of "The Gilmore Girls"? Last night, I luckily didn't have to make any choices - "Heroes" of course. (Awesome episode - only two left!) I end up taping a ton - but then when do you actually watch the episodes? Oh, my life is rough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home