Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm getting ready to head to a friend's house - we three bachelors celebrate together every year. By tradition, we always have WAY too much food, so we're trying to be better about that this year. Not that anything goes to waste - just to the waist!

What am I thankful for this year? The World Series victory, of course, the Red Sox' second in four years. I'm thankful for the many friends I've made in the Red Sox virtual community - and for the great times I've had with them virtually and in person. I'm thankful for having the wherewithall to afford some great trips this year - to Washington, to San Diego & Seattle, to Boston this summer.

And of course, thankful for continued good health, for myself and my family. And I hope to be thankful next year at this time for a Democrat being back in the White House!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger beckperson said...

Beth, I couldn't AGREE MORE with all your wishes for next year at this time.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home