Friday, April 18, 2008

Bloops!

I'm a little late in posting these two clips, but I didn't have a chance to look for them until now. They're two great moments from Thursday night's victory over the Yankees.

Here's Sean Casey doing the now famous "Casey Crawl" back to second base:


And I love this Manny and the Munchkin moment:

I tried to find the video clip of this, but no luck. So thanks for the screen grab from Texas Gal. (She's got a great blog, BTW!)

Tonight we're taking on the Texas Rangers for the first time this season. I've been out and just come in - it's the 6th inning - to discover that Big Papi hit a grand slam!! Yeah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

The Casey Crawl was hysterical, and Manny hugging Pedie, and Pedie looking like a mini Eddie Haskell was classic Manny!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home