Monday, June 16, 2008

Home again

Blogger is acting sssoo bad! I can't seem to upload any photos, so you'll have to wait for shots of Jacoby, Lowell and Bronson...

But I had a great trip to Cincinnati! I took the ballpark tour - was actually the only one who showed up Thursday morning for it, so I had a personal tour. Saw the Sox lose Friday (boo), but then had two exciting wins on Saturday (10 innings, 6-4) and Sunday (9-0 baby!)

I got some great photos, I think Kelly secured excellent seats for us all three days - but the best were Sunday, 3 rows behind the Sox dugout. Plus, Justin Masterson walked by us on the street! Woo...

Now, only two weeks til I get to see the heavyweight rematch, Sox vs. Rays in Tampa!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted D said...

Woot for Beth and the solo tour!

Glad to hear The Angels had a great trip to Cincy, Beth!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home